Epoxy Pigment – TRANSPARENT Jaune – CHILL DROP
Typical Properties (At 22C/72F):
- Viscosity Brookfield (cpa): 6457 cps – 13,558 cps
- Consistency: Liquid
- Density : g/cm3: 1.08-1.37
- Type of Coloration: Transparent
Application: For use with our CHILL EPOXY liquid resins. Store CHILL DROP on a shelf (do not store directly on the floor) at 22C/72F with relative humidity less than 60%. A cold environment will increase the viscosity of the pigment and a warmer environment will decrease it.
This is an extremely concentrated color pigment. We suggest the user determine the amount of pigment to add to the mixture by gradually adding a few drops to the mixture A/B.
- Wear latex gloves to prevent staining your hands.
- Make sure to shake well before use.
- Be sure to wipe the bottle with isopropyl alcohol to keep it clean.
Other colors of the CHILL DROP™ include White, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Light Grey, Yellow, Black, Orange, and more. Shop more of CHILL DROPS to find your perfect color.
4 in stock
CHILL DROP™ TRANSPARENT is a highly concentrated color pigment. Completely compatible with all the products of our CHILL EPOXY line. Strong colors will be achieved by gradually using between 0.0250% up to 5% in weight/volume in the mixture A/B until you reach the desired color.
Some characteristics of our epoxy pigment include:
- Medium viscosity
- Easy to obtain transparent colors
- Meets the RoHS standard
- Highly concentrated pigments 100% solid reactive pigments
- Vast selection of bright colors: light blue, dark blue, brown, grey, yellow, purple, mustard, black, orange, red, sand, green, mauve
- For use with CHILL EPOXY liquid resins